de la galerie:
Achat et vente de bijoux anciens, diamants et pierres précieuses.
ANTIQUE RUBY, DIAMOND AND PEARL BROOCH
The 6.08 carats octagonal-cut ruby in an 8 old mine diamond
cluster and suspending 2 old mine diamonds (for a total of 17.63
carats of diamonds) and a white drop pearl of 63.16 grains with
a diamond set cap, mounted in silver and gold, circa 1880.
The Faerber family are fourth generation jewellers specializing
in exceptional gemstones, diamonds and antique jewellery, building
its reputation on the purchase of historical and rare objects.
In 1971 at the International Basel Jewellery Show, Thomas Faerber
was the first merchant to exhibit antique jewellery bringing this
field to a worldwide audience. In 1993 to 1998 he was the President
of "The Swiss Association of Precious Gemstones Dealers".
Over the years his knowledge and business ethic has allowed him
to buy increasingly important pieces.
NOUVEAU OPAL AND ENAMEL PENDANT EARRINGS by R. LALIQUE
an historic emerald and diamond necklace and earrings suite was
acquired by the Faerbers that now resides at the Louvre museum
It was commissioned in 1810 -by Emperor Napoleon- from François
Regnault Nitot as a wedding present for his second wife, the Archduchess
Marie-Louise. Because of this transaction and his continuing contribution
to French culture he was honoured in 2004 with the French Medal
"Chevalier de L 'ordre des Arts et des Lettres".
AGATE PORTRAIT CAMEO RING
Depicting Emperor Augustus, in an old mine diamond oval frame,
mounted in silver and gold, English, circa 1840, ring size:
Max and Ida joined the company in 1999 to continue the family
legacy. They have offices in Geneva, Antwerp and New York. Their
inventory that is known as the "FAERBER-COLLECTION",
is renowned for being chosen with expertise and professionalism
for its beauty, exceptional quality or important provenance.
EPOQUE NATURAL PEARL AND DIAMOND PENDENT
The pendent of oval floral design millegrain set with diamonds
and suspending a large baroque grey pearl of circa 100 grains
in the center, the surmount as a diamond set bow, to the platinum
chain, mounted in platinum, French, circa 1905.